Steon Ltd are a lighting manufacturer and supplier established since 1971. They provide high quality interior and exterior lighting solutions to commercial, industrial and architectural environments.They require a self-motivated, outgoing and enthusiastic Field Sales Executive to join our growing team.The position involves identification of potential key accounts and project opportunities by liaising with architects, M&E Consultants, electrical contractors, local authorities and end-users within our target sectors (including education, healthcare, industry, office, retail, social housing, and heritage).
- Sales management responsibly within territory.
- Self-generating sales leads and developing new accounts within our target market.
- Attending meetings with architects, M&E consultants, contractors and end-users to perform sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Participate in exhibitions.
- Use the CRM to record sales leads and accounts, meetings, calls and project opportunities.
- Prepare quarterly sales forecasts.
- Achieve individual sales targets based on a target driven career path.
The ideal candidate:
- Understanding and preferably experience of the lighting industry.
- Passion for sales and ideally a proven sales record through working with M&E Consultants, End Users and Local Authorities.
- Experience in managing accounts and using a CRM.
- Driven and motivated.
- Enjoy working as part of a team towards the goal of increasing Steon’s market share.
Since our founding in 1971, Steon have evolved into a well-established commercial lighting manufacturer with a proud heritage with sustainable practices. At Steon we apply our expertise to all design, testing, development and manufacturing processes to ensure we remain at the forefront of the lighting industry. Steon offer a comprehensive range of high specification luminaires and light management systems. We employ these technologies to deliver lighting solutions which boast optimum performance and enhanced reliability.
- Competitive salary and target based annual bonus
- Company car
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 with length of service (plus 8 bank holidays)
Applications should be in writing with a full CV and a covering letter explaining why the position is of interest to you and your suitability for the role. Applications which are not accompanied by a covering letter will not be considered.