To specify state:
Euston: IP66 urban luminaire, column mounting 60mm spigot entry with vertical or horizontal orientation, high performance energy efficient surface-mount-device, IK08 / IK09, luminous efficacy up to 153lm/W, available in either 4000K or 3000K, CRI 70, average 50,000 hours LED life, asymmetrical wide optical reflector, DALI dimming version available, integrated NEMA socket for photocell, alternative RAL finishes.
As Steon Euston LED.
- Column mounting 60mm spigot entry with horizontal orientation
- Two sizes available
- IP66 (dust tight & strong water jet proof)
- IK09 (10 joules) shock resistance (Euston Midi)
- IK08 (5 joules) shock resistance (Euston Maxi)
- High performance energy efficient surface-mount-device (SMD) LEDs
- Available in 4000K (cool white)
- CRI 70
- Excellent thermal management with heat dissipating housing
- Tiltable from -15° to +15°
- Average 100,000 hrs LED life – L90 B10@ 25°
- Asymmetrical wide optical reflector
- 1-10V (analogue) dimming, DALI (digital) dimming, 5 step double level dimming, integrated thermal protection and surge protection as standard